We’ve all just come out of the storm that was 2020. Some of us were on sailboats, some of us on rubber life rafts, and some clutching at driftwood to stay afloat – but we got to this point nonetheless – together. Dawning Digital knows that, as a collective, we’ve shared a time of great upheaval. The downloadable prints in this series work to create messages of transformation, healing, awakening and shining light onto a new, hopeful beginning – and they’re just a few clicks away from adding to your private art collection.
The colors and imagery across the series is based primarily in our brand aesthetic. Our philosophy in branding is that visuals needs to communicate and reflect a more meaningful, overarching message in order to truly resonate with an audience – much like art. And our message is this: a new day will always dawn on your life and your passion if you choose to let in the light. There is always a tomorrow that brings new opportunity, and it’s yours to grasp, embrace, and make a life within. Print these artworks to hang your individual faves, or create a whole accent decor wall featuring all nine of what we like to think of as contemporary motivational posters
Visuals created by Kimberley Jane Tocknell
Graphic Print Download Specs
- All digital download orders are sent automatically after you purchase your print. You will receive 3 ratio files ( A1, A3, and 30 x 30cm square)
- Recommended printing with no auto color correction, and you can print at anywhere that offers photographic printing
- This purchase is an instant digital download – no physical product will be shipped. When printed, colors may vary slightly due to variance in monitors and printer setups
- Paper Grammage Suggestions: This is all up to you and your budget! These images will print fine on a home printer (90 – 10 GSM) but we recommend a 120 – 140 GSM print – available anywhere that prints posters.
- We do not accept returns, exchanges or cancellations – but please do contact us if you have a problem with your order.
There are no reviews yet.